Design Roller – Durston

A roller incorporated with a profile. The workpiece is rolled between two rollers (one of which is a design roller with a profile) under high pressure, which presses the incorporated profile onto the workpiece.
With the Durston roller, these design rollers are designed as slip-on rollers and can therefore be easily replaced..
Here a picture of our Durston Roller, the Design Roller is on the left .
In order as to form a round material in a square shape we would use the roller in the middle, and there the right part.
To flatten a sheet of metal we use the middle part of the two large rollers

Zum Shop